There are many aphrodisiacs that help women to enhance the sensual desire. They are present in many foods. They are also aphrodisiacs in the form of pills, drinks, powders and gels. Many wonder if these really work. There are natural aphrodisiacs in the form of supplements that help women to increase the sensual desire and make the love making more pleasurable. Females have different reactions to different stimulants. Its about trying and finding the right aphrodisiac that is suitable for one.
Here are some ways to get oneself in the mood using both natural aphrodisiacs and supplements:
- Chocolate: This is the most popular phrodisiac known to people. Dark chocolate in particular is believed to be a female aphodisiac as it contains very high level of cocoa. Researchers say that women who consume lot of chocolate feel more sensually fulfilled than women who don’t. Some believe that chocolate being a aphrodisiac is a myth but it is proven that chocolate is the most preferred aphrodisiac.
- Celery: Celery contains androsterone- male hormone which is considered to generate sensual arousal in females. It is a natural aphrodisiac which works slowly through the body and it acts as an pheromone that arouses women. Celery was often dedicated to Pluto in ancient Rome- where Romans referred as the “God of Sex”.
- Arginine: This contains amino acids. This amino acid is found in foods like eggs, cheese and meat. When one consumes these foods, the growth hormone is released in large amount from the pituitary gland. When the aging process is paused, one will start feeling younger and more intimate. When plenty of amino acids is included in the diet, it helps in reduction of dryness.
- Honey: It is also known as the “nectar of Aphrodisiac”. Honey is one of the most libido producing foods in the world. If used during the love making act, it is considered to enhance the experience. One should make sure to have at least one serving per day to enhance intimacy.
- Wine: According to studies, especially white port wine is considered to have aphrodisiac features. If one consumes other aphrodisiacs like vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, strawberries and cloves along with white port wine, for sure, will have a very high level of libido. Port, Burgandy and Red are believed to work wonders to enhance intimacy.
- Damiana: In Mexico, from centuries, Damiana is used as female aphrodisiac. It is mainly included in herbal supplements and drinks.
These are few natural foods for female aphrodisiacs, which one can start with. Many scientists, for years are perfecting the herbal female aphrodisiacs that can be purchased in the form of pills, drops and powder. It is most important to know which works the best for one. It seems like drops are the easiest form to take, one might want to use Spanish fly drops which contains 100% naturally grown herbs and approved by government. Please check my website https://spanishflydrops.com/ which covers step by step techniques to use these drops and also specific strategies for long lasting sensual drive.